When You Wake Up to the Best News You've Woken Up to in Ages!
BOB DYLAN WINS NOBEL PRIZE IN LITERATURE!
- •There's so much distress & disappointment around us. Then, every once in a while, something monumentally wonderful like this happens. Puts new hope in your heart.Oh, how cute is he?!
- •Hallelujah! I just wanna go dance in the street!
- •The Times, They Are a-changin'
- •Can You Feel It?
- •Come gather round, people!
- •Gonna listen to Dylan all damn day. All Week. Definitely nonstop from now to the election. (And forevermore, too).
- •"Sometimes I feel so low-down and disgusted /Can't help but wonder what's happenin' to my companions /Are they lost or are they found? / Have they counted the cost it'll take to bring down / All their earthly principles they're gonna have to abandon? /There's a slow, slow train comin' up around the bend."
- •THANK YOU, BOB. & HUGE CONGRATS.