Things I despise
These are things I hear and see everyday that I absolutely cannot stand.
- •During an argument my boyfriend says "pick a new chapter" or "would you like a bookmark"
- •Watching someone curse at their child in public and at home just for wanting some sort of attention.
- •People that drive 15mph under the speed limit
- •Watching someone spit on the ground.
- •Being told to smile when I don't feel well or I am just in a bad mood. I am my own person, I do not need nor do I want to smile at you when you're already pissing me off.
- •Hearing people chew their food and smacking their lips together. You are not a barn animal.
- •Being told I do not know how to do something because I have a vagina. Just because I don't have a kickstand between my legs does not mean I am a complete idiot. Men only think with their penises anyway so if you actually think about it women know more about a lot of things because we don't have a confused penis telling our brains what to do.