AMAZING FACTS ABOUT AMERICAN GIRL
Today I published a big feature about American Girl on @racked. There are REALLY GREAT facts in it. You can read some of them below and then read the whole thing here: http://www.racked.com/2015/6/29/8855683/american-girl-doll-store
- •Everything in American Girl stores is 38 inches tall.This is the average height of a nine-year-old girl.
- •You can buy your doll orthodontic headgear, an EpiPen, or a hearing aid.Also a wheelchair or a service dog.
- •Historians, museum curators, and linguists are employed to help craft the narratives of the historical dolls.There are research trips too, from the Lolo Trail in the Rocky Mountains to New York's Lower East Side.
- •The most expensive item available at the moment is a $500 doll patisserie.It's part of the Girl of the Year collection.
- •There are dolls you can buy for your dolls.They cost $25.
- •Girls spend an average of 90 minutes in AG stores every visit.The industry average is 20.
- •There is a whole American Girl stop-motion YouTube community.AGSM videos are AMAZING.
- •The company has sold 27 million dolls.And 151 million books.