SELFIES I'VE TAKEN IN ORDER OF HOW WORRIED YOU SHOULD BE
- •1. This was my first day of camp. You shouldn't be worried.
- •2. Now you should start to feel a little lump in your throat, but you ignore it. After all, I'm just having fun, right?
- •3. Ok. She got a new hat. She's excited right? Please don't close your eyes to the truth. You should be very worried.
- •4. Trust your gut. You should feel distinct dread and concern.
- •5. You can't ignore it now. You are very very incredibly worried for me. As you should be.
- •Thank you for your concern.