Just a collection of thoughts from a twentysomething woman in transit.
- •Has anyone famous' tush ever been in this seat?
- •Has anyone ever taken a shit in this seat?
- •I wonder how many germs are on those poles? Can I contract the bubonic plague via subway pole?This is a real thing. I read an article about this once. Never let it go.
- •I'm definitely going to get kicked in the face by this subway pole dancer.
- •If I fall asleep right now how far would I go? Jersey? Narnia?
- •Oh god. I just made prolonged eye contact with Hipster-boy McNiceHair. Are we married now?
- •I'll bet he smells like sandalwood and my parent's disapproval.
- •And he got off the train. Dammit.
- •Is the subway system the human equivalent to an ant hill? Just tunnels, sweat, and feces?
- •If there was an apocalypse right now and the only survivors were the passengers on this train car who would be our leader? .....more importantly who would I hook up with?#priorities
- •This guy man spreading next to me is probably a Slytherin.
- •Why the color orange for the seats? Was there research done to decide the color and orange seemed the best option? Because if so might I suggest a nice purple instead?