The profound and hilarious things the child I nanny says
Annie. She's 6 and the best human on this planet.
- •This is us in all of our snapchat filtered glory. 💖
- •"You should be sunshine for Halloween because then your outsides would match your insides!"And then I became a puddle of mush.
- •"I think when it rains it's because God is crying." "Why do you think he's crying?" "I think it's because people hurt other people."
- •(After I ripped my pants while crouching down to help her up) "Well, at least you didn't rip your vagina!"
- •"When I grow up I want to be a doctor so I can help people! Or maybe a cat because cats help people too!"
- •"I like that you're not too skinny. You're the prefect hugging size!"
- •"I don't like Barbie." "Why? What's wrong with Barbie?" "Barbie is not an accurate representation of the female form."This is verbatim what her mother says about Barbie and it's amazing.