- •MoldOld houses, old books, all chock full of that good mold smell
- •Sweet olivePerhaps the #1 flower smell
- •Butter in a hot panSo full of potential. This smell is the precursor to everything I like to eat
- •SunscreenThis smell is so significant. It means summer and it means having fun and being outside and also being a 7-year-old
- •Pre-rainPetrichor. Gorgeous, perfect, godly
- •A friend's houseThe fact that every family's home has such a distinct scent is the most beautiful natural phenomenon. I'm sure there's a study written about this somewhere and I want to read the entire thing. If you're my friend, I love you and I love the smell of your home and I love that it is only your's
- •CoffeeIt's warmth. It's love.
- •Fashion magazinesAll those perfume samples blended with the smell of ink is right up my ally