MEMORIES OF BIRTHDAY PARTIES PAST
- •I obviously don't remember my first birthday parties but according to pictures I had an Elmo cake. The icing ended up on my face and I looked like I was severely bleeding.
- •One time I went to Jamboree
- •Snow White came to my house for my 6th birthday.
- •One time I had a birthday party and I made all of my friends bring their American girl dolls and we treated them like real people. I was turning 10.
- •For my thirteenth birthday, my mom threw a surprise party with my friends. I cried more than once.
- •My parents abandoned me on my fifteenth birthday to go to Florida. I had to stay with my mommom
- •My friends tried to have a surprise party for me when I turned 16 but I found out all of the surprises. It was still fun.
- •For my seventeenth birthday we got sushi and drove around while subsequently screaming obscenities at people in the long line at Brusters.