Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •When I was 8 my mom asked me to make rice for the first time using the rice cooker. She didnt show me, so when i did it, i poured the rice into the rice cooker heater instead of just touching the button. As the rice and water spills EVERYWHERE, my mom panics and rushes over, hoping that I don't get electrocuted
- •I ordered a veggie burger at rainforest cafe with bacon and then the waiter repeated it back to me And was like r u sure and I was like what r u judging me veggie burgs are delicious
- •When I first got my license i went to a McDonald's drive thru and I was like at the end can I get my food to go and then the cashier popped his head out the window turned his head both ways and was like uh we're here already..
- •Twisting her head
- •Shaking her wrist
- •Scratching her scalp
- •The airport rnMore specifically Terminal 1, Southwest lounge
- •The mall yesterday night for last minute Christmas shoppers
- •The many, many Christmas trees at my school
words collided at 9:20 pm PST. Here's the tidbits I picked up. Merry Christmas errybody
- •I've lived here all my life
- •Here's a flower I'm going home (*hands out pink balloon flower to the girl behind him*)
- •I only graduated from high school
- 1.INAUGURAL MEMBER? HOW ABOUT CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES?!
- 2.They made history for *slow claps*
- 3.Yeah it's called the elements and two hands found on human beings...revolutionary find.
- •A lady calling the credit union for a stolen wallet she found
- •Two students playing Pokémon go (gotta catch em all)
- •A couple making kissy faces at each other (get a room)
- •Me eavesdropping on all of them