Fables feat. food
- •When I was 8 my mom asked me to make rice for the first time using the rice cooker. She didnt show me, so when i did it, i poured the rice into the rice cooker heater instead of just touching the button. As the rice and water spills EVERYWHERE, my mom panics and rushes over, hoping that I don't get electrocuted
- •I ordered a veggie burger at rainforest cafe with bacon and then the waiter repeated it back to me And was like r u sure and I was like what r u judging me veggie burgs are delicious
- •When I first got my license i went to a McDonald's drive thru and I was like at the end can I get my food to go and then the cashier popped his head out the window turned his head both ways and was like uh we're here already..
- •when someone asked me if I wanted my food for here or to go I answered YES and then just walked away
- •Buffalo chips. To be continued...