BEST FRIENDS I'VE MADE IN COLLEGE
These are all inanimate objects.
- •Dry shampooI use this every single day. Whether I forgot to shower the night before or I just was sweating too bad at night I use this stuff constantly.
- •Crunchy peanut butterI eat this by the spoonful at night. It's my one vice I consume it to excess and without it I might be dead.
- •Noise cancelling headphonesAlmost required in the libraries. Kids are idiots, I don't need to here them talk while I'm pretending to study.
- •Oversized hoodiesI'll wear them to class, to bed, to the gym, on Sunday mornings to brunch. You name this is the outfit of choice for not just me but every other girl.
- •PBR (pabst blue ribbon)The epitome of shitty college beer, this is legitimately my favorite taste and smell when I am drunk and I'm sorry I'm hipster garbage.
- •LeggingsEvery time I do a load of laundry I wash about 6-90 pairs of leggings since they are the only thing I wear ever.
- •Water bottlesI recently threw out 35 empty water bottles from my garbage can. I drink water like there is no tomorrow, so much water for no reason.
- •Extra strength advilI take this on Sunday mornings, after I was studying for too long and every other hour in between.
- •Cabin socksCOZY SOCKS ARE ALL I WEAR AROUND THE DORM. NOT EVEN WITH SHOES JUST THICK ASS CABIN SOCKS.