PHOTOS ON MY PHONE THAT DESCRIBE THE KIND OF PERSON I AM
Photos of me to describe me: written by me.
- •I'll start with this one
- •This photo of me and Brian Sella from the Front Bottoms is the single most important thing in my life
- •The most recent photo of me on my phone
- •A new side of me; calm, chill, quirky. Everything a typical teen girl should be.
- •A more accurate photo of me since enrolling in college
- •Me yelling at a customer at work; a candid I treasure with my entire heart.
- •A good photo I took of myself that I use for every profile picture on every social media website out of vanity and the fact I cannot take good pictures of myself
- •Finally a photo of me when I went out with someone I shouldn't have gone out with and I got nervous and brought a pair of scissors with me so he couldn't try to kill me.