THINGS MY SELF ASSESSMENT PAPER SHOULD SAY BUT I CAN'T ACTUALLY WRITE
For my occupational therapy class we need to assess our skills as a student and as an occupational therapist and this is what I want to write.
- •"The idea of working with old people scares me and I cannot picture myself giving sponge baths"
- •"I don't hate working with other people in group projects but the group I had was terrible and I have assessed that I was the only competent one"
- •"My results for my personality test said I leap into action and that freaks me out because I can't be leaping into action when people are very injured"
- •"I am all around garbage"
- •"There is proof that I am impulsive; if you turn your attention to last Saturday night when I drank multiple shots and then..."
- •"You said to use a certain source for this paper but it really isn't applicable and I'm confused about what you want me to do"
- •"As usual you ask for this in APA formatting but the only difference between this and MLA in this case is the running head and some indentation"
- •"I have assessed this class was very hard for absolutely no reason when all we discussed was protocol"