A Deep and Introspective Reflection on This Fall
Inspired by @brynelle. YO everybody these are important convos we need to be having
- •I "gave up" on Westworld around ep 3 and GAVE UP on ep 7It's just not doing it for me you guys! I need a core character that I'm emotionally invested in! I need a romantic relationship that makes sense that I'm invested in! I need fewer plot lines! The most amped up I got was when Dolores killed the fly and it was all downhill from there!
- •You're the Worst is the best "new" show that I've seen in YEARSNew means new to me. I watched all 3 seasons in like 2 weeks. It's so good. Please watch it bc I want them to keep making it.
- •I watched Band of Brothers for the first (and 2nd and 3rd) time this fall and it DESTROYED MEDESTROYED. Like sucked my life away. Like, I had to put myself on a lifetime ban from it because I couldn't control myself.
- •We didn't deserve or need Gilmore Girls: A Year in the LifeWe're all better than this. #StopRevivingThings2k17
- •I rewatched Veep at least twiceIt's the perfect show. The best show ever made. And it's become my go-to security blanket show over The Office and 30 Rock. I ALMOST have some eps memorized but I still genuinely lol at least a few times each episode.
- •Girls Season 5 was okay and that made me really madI hated seasons 2-4 but I watched them. And then told myself no more. But then I actually bought an HBO account and I was bored so I watched season 5. And it was way better than I remembered the earlier seasons being. And that pisses me off bc it's still not like ~amazing~. No one tag Lena Dunham.
- •The Jinx. ThE JINX.Should have watched it sooner. Such good television.