ALL THE PHONES I'VE HAD, RANKED
- 1.LG EnvyThis was my VERY FIRST phone you guys! I was the coolest 6th grader around, everyone was extremely jealous, and I could text 100 wpm on that full keyboard.
- 2.iPhone 4My life changed forever when I got this sophomore year of high school. I was the first of my friends to get an iPhone. It was my most prized possession. I would tell it that it was beautiful and celebrate our anniversary every year. It lasted me 3 years, it was the phone I graduated high school with, the phone that I took to college. RIP 💔
- 3.iPhone 6sGot this baby today and we're going pretty strong so far. It's a lot better than my 5s, I like the shape/color/size so much more.
- 4.iPhone 5sUGH. We had a hate/hate relationship. I got it because I HAD to once my 4 died, but I didn't like the design that much and hated spending the money. The battery life SUCKED, it was super glitchy, etc etc. I needed it and it knew it and decided it could treat me like shit because I couldn't do anything about it.
- 5.LG touch phone (?)I don't remember the name of this one but it's the one in the picture. I got it in 8th grade because I wanted a touch screen, but it was really glitchy and couldn't really do anything. It made me desperately miss my Envy and I hated it and then my iPhone saved me.