HARRY POTTER MOVIES, RANKED BASED ON THE QUALITY OF ACTORS' HAIRSTYLES
My best friend from high school and I spent a good 3 days thinking about this and these are our conclusions.
- •Goblet of FireBarf! Gag me with a spoon! Boys, how do you perform spells and quidditch what-you-have-its with all that floppy hair in your eyes? Hermione, you need to figure out your humidity issues bc you are just very droopy this whole movie!
- •Prisoner of AzkabanHermione is trying to figure out if she wants bangs or not and I wish she would just decide! Ron is also having an identity crisis and thinks a weird take on a mullet is the solution but it's not! Harry, like always, is playing off of Ron's take on hair but manages a little bit of a cleaner look but his layers are still out of control!
- •Chamber of SecretsThey made literally ZERO improvements since Sorcerer's Stone. I can't even tell the pictures apart.
- •Sorcerer's StoneThey are all babies and their hair isn't trying to hide that fact. Hermione's hair just looks crimped and/or braided and the boys are just flopping all over the place wo any definition.
- •Deathly Hallows Part 2Basically the same as part 1 but worse bc there's no hairbrushes when you're fighting a battle for 24 hours.
- •Half Blood PrinceHermione's layering went pretty awry in this one and I wish it was a little longer. Ron is pretty 🔥 but it's too short in the front. Harry is veering into floppiness! It shouldn't be floppy it should be spiky!
- •Deathly Hallows Part 1This may be Ron's best hair? But Harry is once again too floppy for my tastes (you shouldn't be able to part that shit) and Hermione unfortunately loses any kind of natural curl/definition to her hair in the woods and it just looks floofy and strange (but she totally makes up for it with all her awesome outerwear).
- •Order of the PhoenixYes, yes, a thousand times yes! Hermione looks 💯 with blonde highlights and her wavy/partway pinned back style is absolutely my aesthetic. Ron's hair is absolutely the perfect length and Harry's might be a little short but after the disaster that was Goblet of Fire he absolutely needed it and a slight overreaction to the extreme length actually works well in this case. Love u bbs, never change.