REASONS WHY PANDORA IS NOT FOR ME
- •I like discovering new music at the rate of, like, 2 songs per monthI am afraid of change
- •Sometimes I like to listen to old music to "remind myself of who I used to be"Spoiler alert: I was and still am an obnoxious person.
- •The stations get super fucked up super easilyOne time a Johnny Cash song showed up on my Fergie station and I starred it bc who doesn't like Johnny Cash? Famous last words, bc from that moment on the station decided it wanted to be a Johnny Cash station and not a Fergie station.
- •The stations get super fucked up super easily PART DEUXPaper Planes by MIA has shown up on EVERY SINGLE ONE of my stations. Shouldn't their algorithms be a little more advanced that this doesn't happen? It's like the modern day version of "Play Free Bird!"
- •The adsFuck the patriarchy, and their ads too, I say.
- •I inexplicably always expect the station to play the song/artist it's based on?This one is probably my issue but it's also really not that much to ask I feel like?
- •It reminds me of the 8th gradeI was in 8th grade in 2008 and this is when I first found out about pandora. FYI for all you glorious people who had a nice adolescence - 8th grade is basically the worst year of any normal person's life
- •You can run out of skipsThis is the worst idea ever. Period.