SHOWS I'VE SEEN EVERY EPISODE OF, RANKED
Shows with very few seasons are bae, apparently. I've excluded the trashiest reality TV because it would make this list three times longer, but rest assured that I HAVE in fact seen every episode of at least three Real Housewives locations.
- •VeepI LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SHOW. I started watching it a few summers ago and I've been hooked ever since. Probably watched it in its entirety 3-4 times. The jokes are hilarious, great GREAT cast, GREAT female characters, overall awesome vibe.
- •Broad CityUGH I LOVE HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS SHOW. It is fun and so easy and so quotable and I LOVE Abbi and Ilana. 💯💯💯💯
- •Unbreakable Kimmy SchmidtI'll admit - I was reluctant to take this seriously. But I got on the bandwagon eventually and I love everything about this show. The writing is flawless, the characters are unique but also lovable but also funny but also flawed, the world building is fantastic.
- •Breaking BadThis is probably the best television show ever made. I usually don't go for dramas, but this is such a cultural phenomenon that I couldn't ignore it, and I'm glad I didn't. I think this show is one of a kind and will probably go down in history as such.
- •An Idiot AbroadComedy gold. I could watch 6000 seasons of Karl Pilkington complaining about everything he encounters.
- •Don't Trust the B in Apartment 23This show was funny and smart and it is a CRIME that it was cancelled. I am a die hard fan of Krysten Ritter, have been ever since Confessions of a Shopaholic. I miss it 💔
- •Freaks and GeeksThis didn't make a super strong impression on me. It was fun, good vibes, I loved when Kim and Lindsay became friends, I loved when Lindsay was into Jason Segel, I loved the scene where James Franco acts out his sob story to the principal. Oh and I fucking LOVED everything about the three younger boys - their plot lines were always 💯
- •PortlandiaSome sketches are like YESSSS THIS IS EVERYTHING and then there are some episodes where I don't even laugh once. It's good to turn on in the background but it's not my ride or die or anything
- •The Carrie DiariesI liked the music and the vibe/aesthetic and Carrie's outfits and her sock choices. Her relationship with Dorrit really carried the show, I didn't like her move to New York or when her high school friends faded into the background, I liked watching Austin Butler talk with his weird mouth.
- •Master of NoneGREAT vibes once Rachel showed up, and it dealt with some complex social issues in a cool way. Sometimes I felt like it fell a little flat, I probably wouldn't have finished it if I hadn't been bored out of my mind on Christmas break.
- •Girls😬. This show was great for the first season, okay in the second season, and then everything went to shit. Once the new season comes out this will no longer belong on this list because I'm not gonna watch anymore