- •English BreakfastMy A1 since day 1. Twinings all the way.
- •Lady GreyLike Earl Grey except better. Also Twinings bc they do black tea like no one else can
- •Tazo Pumpkin Spice ChaiThis actually makes my mouth feel weird but in a pleasant/familiar way?
- •SleepytimeSo comforting. Makes me feel like I'm a witch who lives in a forest and makes her own tea out of pine needles.
- •Some weird mix of chais from TeavannaIt was v. expensive and I have no idea what's in it anymore but its loose leaf which means I can use my manatea and therefore it's great.
- •Earl GreyI don't really like the aesthetic of this one and I think it has something to do with the fact that it's my mom's favorite (psychoanalyze that, Freud). But a good alternative to other black teas in a pinch.
- •ChammomileNot quite as comforting/flavorful as Sleepytime, but still up there
- •PeppermintMy 7th grade math teacher told us that peppermint can stimulate your brain and would give us peppermint candies before any quiz/test. Whenever I'm feeling really dumb/desperate, I resort to this little nugget of information and steep this up. It comforts me but I don't think I actually like it.
- •GreenGreen tea freaks me out and I don't know why. But yeah afraid to drink it.