WHAT I SAW WHEN I WENT OUTSIDE TO TAKE A LOOK AROUND
It's a beautiful time of year to live in Western PA
- •My little creek in my back yard
- •This gorgeous sky
- •Here it is again with some wheat in the foregroundPictures of wheat make up 90% of my personal aesthetic
- •DaisiesI used to pick these and play "he loves me, he loves me not," but I would always forget to think of someone in particular
- •LOTS of little shrooms. It's apparently shroom season here, so if anybody's interested...
- •A deerThis is where things got wild. It huffed me a few times before running a few yards further away...
- •Where it huffed at me againYou can see its ears around the horizon in the right of the pic. I decided to book it out of the outside
- •As I was high tailing it back inside this bird flew at my head multiple times trying to kill me
- •It got REAL close
- •I'm sticking to my front yard