THINGS AT MY PARENTS HOME THAT PROBABLY AREN'T IN YOURS
- 7.Sombrero wardrobeThese are the "festive" ones
- 6.Shopping cartOne day my dad came home from work with a jank shopping cart in the back of his pickup. We never asked why
- 5.Lawn ornament of a frog and turtle playing checkers🤔
- 4.Gnome armyMy mom has close to 50 gnomes scattered throughout our yard and inside home. She's slowly starting to paint them to highlight their different personalities. Most of them have pet lawn chickens.
- 3.Designated "cat porch"My baby brother loves cats a lot, so for the last 10 years we essentially became a cat sanctuary feeding no less than a gazillion at a time
- 2.Illegally obtained gas station signIf it's starting to look like we're trash... Yeah pretty much
- 1.Life size crucifixOne of the many reasons I never brought friends over as a child #justcatholicthings