WORDS AWAITING SENTENCING
Or, perhaps (not guilty): words I am waiting to use in a sentence.
- •Imperiousassuming power or authority without justification; arrogant and domineering.
- •Bellicosedemonstrating aggression and willingness to fight.
- •Sanguineoptimistic or positive, especially in an apparently bad or difficult situation.
- •Assiduousshowing great care and perseverance.
- •Diffidencemodesty or shyness resulting from a lack of self-confidence.
- •Recriminationan accusation in response to one from someone else.
- •Exigentpressing; demanding