Halfway through 2017
In just 14 days we will be halfway through this year. It's probably a good time to revisit my intentions for this year.
- •I intended to pay closer attention to my health - visit the doctor, the dentist and optometrist.I have been to the doctor, and I have both optometrist and dentist appointments on the calendar in the next two weeks.
- •I intended to be more present in the moment.That's been hit and miss. We spent several weeks trying to refinance our home and it's hard not to spend a lot of time thinking about "after the refi".
- •I intended to take more control over spending and saving.Going through the refi process was a really good wake up call for our finances! Now we have a whole new set of goals!
- •I intended to put my phone down and pay closer attention to people I'm with.Mm, that one needs more work.☺️
- •I'm glad there's six more months in the year to work on these!!!