How do you say it?
Where are you from?
- •Do you say Eggplant or aubergine?
- •Do you say soda or pop?
- •Do you say Clementine, mandarin or satsuma?
- •Do you say pick-AHN or PEE-can?
- •Do you say custom or bespoke?
- •Do you say cilantro or coriander?
- •Beanie or winter hat or tobogganSuggested by @kate81
- •Is this a toboggan or a toboggan?See where I'm going with this?Suggested by @kate81
- •ToMAYto or toMAHto?
- •Do you call it roast beef or a beef roast?
- •Do you say route (rhymes with out) or route (rhymes with boot)?
- •Do you say milkshake, malt or frappe?
- •Do you say ga-RAHGE or GAR-idge?
- •Re•al•tor of real•it•ormakes me crazySuggested by @MMeanswell
- •Jew•el•ry or jew•le•rymakes me crazy tooSuggested by @MMeanswell
- •CutiesEggplant, cilantro and PEE-can 😉Suggested by @angela3950