Last Day of Vacation
I scheduled vacation for the first week of July for myself this year. Today is the last day.
- •I'm so glad I took a week off.I always feel a little harried when school starts again and I've had no real time off.
- •I'm finally feeling like my sinus infection is about gone.Yesterday was five weeks! Ugh! But today I'm feeling so much better!!!
- •I've cooked some glorious meals!Low-country boil, BBQ beef, quiche, sweet italic an sausage pasta! It's been a feast around here every night!
- •I've scheduled my entire year of lessons through next May!That, my friends, is a giant load off my shoulders!!! It feels so good to have it done!
- •I had a lovely coffee with my daughter the other morning.
- •I've been driving around in my daughter's convertible this whole week and it's been a hoot!!!!She needed my car and we just haven't gotten around to trading back. I'm in no hurry!
- •I feel a teensy tiny bit bad about the things I didn't do, but I'm so thrilled about the good things from this vacay that I'm going to let that go!
- •I definitely feel relaxed and refreshed!Maybe not quite ready to go back to work, but my heart feels so much more peaceful than two weeks ago!
- •God Bless vacations!!!!