Ok, friends, I really need help
I've waited a couple weeks to write this because I'm really struggling with a couple things and I could use your input
- •This is my daughter Taylor
- •She's the one on the leftTypical first-born: rule-follower, confident, in charge, persuasive, leader of the pack
- •Her little sister Lexye had to deal with some rough things as a child and Taylor (who loves the spotlight) felt overlooked
- •She's had so many great experiences - traveling to Spain and Gibraltar and Morocco and England for a couple different summers in high schoolShe went as a nanny with some friends
- •She's done modeling and she sang in American Idol
- •And she's always always always had a boyfriend.Boys waiting in line to date her!
- •Three years ago (this September) she married her best friend Cory
- •He adores her and would give her the freaking moon if she asked for it
- •This is us last weekend when she told us that she and Cory are splitting up because she thinks she might be lesbian.
- •I'm trying so hard to be supportive in the midst of heartbreak. But the reality is: I DON'T BELIEVE HERI know and love a BUNCH of people who are gay (having been very involved in the music theatre community forever). So my issue is not that I would have a problem with it, I just don't see it.
- •My heart breaks for her husband.They say they're going to stay best friends. It's weird.
- •I'm consumed with it. I'm even physically sick from the stress.
- •Help me, friends! I need your words of wisdom.I'm genuinely stuck here and I don't want to be.
- •By the way, she has shared this with all of her friends and the world via Facebook, so she would not have a problem with me sharing this with you.Just wanted you to not worry about that!