Random Weird things that are happening
- •A month ago the trash truck would be here by 10am. The last three weeks it's been after 6pm! It's 8:05pm right now and they're just now getting here!Weird!
- •My daughter's little doggie was in the doggie hospital last night with Meth in his system. They live next door to a meth house (they're moving) so maybe something got thrown over the fence? Or something? Poor little punkin!Weird!
- •I've been sick with a sinus infection for three weeks and I've been through two rounds of antibiotics that haven't touched it. Today the doctor told me it's either a virus or allergies. It's just going to have to go away on its own. Ugh! Really?Weird.
- •I've been teaching a few of my regular piano students this summer just because their parents want them to keep busy. But several of them have left their brains in their backpacks or something! It's like they can't remember any of the stuff they've been doing for the last three years!Weird.
- •We have really struggled financially for about two years. In the last couple of weeks we've had a couple of really random inflows of cash. Our refrigerator and pantry are fuller than they've been in a long time!Weird. And really good!
- •My husband asked me to wrap a gift that he's sending to our daughter for her birthday. Her birthday was in March.😑Weird.
- •I bought shrimp today for our low-country boil on July Fourth. The shrimp was one one fourth of the total cost of my groceries. And I got a lot of stuff. Crazy expensive!Weird.
- •There will be more...
- •A friend of mine is big into essential oils so she let me borrow some and a diffuser to see if it would help my sinus infection. I don't think it's helping but it smells like a spa in here.🎋