Top 10 Things I Do/Make With My NutriBullet
Requested by @barefootmeds This should be fun!
- •Iced CoffeeCoffee ice cubes, milk! Done!
- •Bulletproof coffeeNo sweetener, though.
- •Orange, strawberry, banana, yogurt smoothie!Yum!!!
- •Green stuff (spinach, kale, mixed berries, Apple)Not my favorite but sometimes ya gotta suck it up
- •Broccoli soupBroccoli, salt, milk, chicken bullion - blend it first, then heat it up in a saucepan or microwave
- •Just plain old protein shakesWhey powder, fruit, Dynamic Greens (fruit and greens in a powder), water and ice
- •Blend spicesMy husband makes this amazing Pakistani fruit chaat and it calls for freshly ground spices (anise, nutmeg, etc.). It works really well for that!
- •Whipped cream!About a half cup of whipping cream and a half teaspoon of sugar and a couple drops of vanilla or Almond. You just have to freeze the blade before you do it.
- •Raspberry purée with Grand MarnierFresh raspberries and a little liqueur - makes a lovely sauce for ice cream or pound cake
- •Vegetable juiceTomato, carrot, zucchini (courgette), spinach, salt, garlic, and water. Hot or cold.