SCENES IN TV SHOWS THAT MADE ME CRY WITH LAUGHTER
Had a crap week and need a good laugh. So let's make a funny list, people!
- •Family Tree (episode 3?) when the date puts salt on her clavicle and she expresses an interest in bones.Not doing it justice. Trust me. Watch it.
- •Every third episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm, but favorite is when Larry picks up a prostitute to use the car pool lane.
- •The Office: when Michael drives his car into the river because the GPS said to.
- •Broad City: when Ilana uses her closet rod as a subway rail and everyone falls.
- •Parks & Rec: the "Flu Season" in s3. Almost every line/moment in this episode is perfect, but I cry when Leslie asks about the exchange rate for the Egyptian hieroglyphics in the cab she took.Suggested by @RachelP
- •Seinfeld: The Fusilli JerryThere's no moment that isn't funny, really. But when Frank falls on the pasta statue of Jerry, it hurts to laugh that hard.Suggested by @AllieLarkin