TOP FROZEN FOODS FROM TRADER JOES (AN OPEN LIST)
I can't cook but have two children who occasionally eat. Life without TJs wouldn't be life at all, because we'd all starve and die.
- •Breaded chicken tendersBeware of the little drummers. Chicken shouldn't be forced into a drumstick chicken shape after the fact. That's just cruel.
- •SpanakopitaI'm pretty sure they make these with filo dough and crack.
- •Palak PaneerEven my Indian husband and MIL will eat this stuff. Eight million grams of fat but magic presto: three minutes in the microwave and you get dinner with green veggies.
- •Mushroom and truffle flatbreadNow my five year old will only eat pizza with truffles.
- •Parmesan Pastry PupsA crowd pleaser. Can't have a rockin' party without these bad boys.
- •Shrimp GyozaThe veggie ones? Meh.
- •Turkey meatballsNot sure if they are turkey, but they are round and delicious. Like most balls.