5 PHOTOS ON MY PHONE, CHOSEN AT RANDOM
I'm not original and need @list to suggest topics for me. #SorryBoutIt
- •Ahhh childhood snaps. I love feeling the nostalgia looking at old photos. Makes me happy.
- •Ahhhh those old workout photos you save but never actually get around to using. Or is that just me? I have a bunch and they make me feel more and more guilty every time I see them.
- •Some bomb ass lasagna I helped to make a while back. It was delicious, and so I took the photo for posterity.
- •I'm super annoying and force him to take photos with me even when he doesn't want to (which is all the time).
- •The other day I put on "Shrek" for my three year old nephew and he watched it so intently it made my heart melt. He was so equal parts confused and intrigued and it was the cutest.