The Curious Case Of My Last Car Accident
Can someone please explain this to me.
- •I was backing up out of my parking spot and hit a car that was driving by.My fault. Didn't see it coming.
- •The woman got out of her brand new Jeep and was hysterical. She was yelling at me, saying, "What the hell is wrong with you?!"Crazy, hysterical people are fun!
- •I went to get my license and insurance while she freaked out."My new car! Oh my god! Look what you did to my new car! What am I going to do?! Oh my god!!!"
- •She said she had to go, so we didn't call the cops.
- •I said we should exchange information.She told me she couldn't get to hers because I smashed in her passenger side door. I suggested she might go through one of the other three doors....
- •I took a picture of her license.Her name is Michael (?). But it matched her face and seemed valid otherwise.
- •I took a picture of her insurance card.Everything on her card matched her ID and car info. Nothing amiss.
- •I asked her if she wanted to take a picture of mine.She said "no" as though I had asked a stupid and insulting question. Mmmmkay.
- •I got her phone number.Asked her if she wanted mine. She again said "no". Mmmmkay.
- •I took pictures of damage on both cars.
- •She left.
- •I got online with the state patrol and filed an accident report.On myself.
- •I called my insurance and told them about it.Covering my ass.
- •My insurance agent said that they tried to contact this woman.But the phone number the woman gave me was bogus.
- •To this day, the woman hasn't contacted either of our insurance companies to file a claim.
- •To this day, I've heard nothing in regard to my filed accident report.
- •Currently waiting for the other shoe to drop....