Things That I Didn't Stop Doing When I Became An Adult
And, at this point, I guess I probably never will.
- •Making a wish when I blow a loose eyelash from my finger.
- •Peeling the crust off of my sandwich and throwing it away.I don't care if "that's where all of the nutrition is".
- •Reading the menu from back to front.
- •Getting the old "We're the Care Bears" song stuck in my head at least once a week. (A song that up until 10 minutes ago, I hadn't heard since I was about 9 years old).
- •Getting upset that everyone in my family thinks my younger sister is SO great.I'm really great too, ya know.
- •Giggling every time someone says "duty"....and then repeating the word back to them.
- •Putting too much butter on my toast if no one is looking.
- •Leaving a little mess I made if I know the clean-up fairy will take care of it for me.
- •Wanting really bad to buy a candy bar near the cash register but not doing it.Because Mom would never let me so I never let me? I dunno.