Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •The bats. Truly amazing but definitely weird. At 1.5 million, there are more bats than people.
- •Backing up into an angled parking spot...on the street. Who thought of that and really, why?
- •The food trailers. How can such great food come out of these beat-up trailers that look like they came out of some "American Pickers" episode?
Ok, so we woke up at 5:30 am and got to Midway only to find our 9 am flight was cancelled. Finally arrived in Dallas at 5:30...pm. But thankful for these things over our 12-hour adventure:
- •Our suitcase took an earlier flight but was here and safe when we arrived !
- •TSA security lines were a breeze. Not that it ultimately mattered.
- •No rain! (At least when we got here)