What I Wanted to Be Growing Up, Chronologically
- •A writerI was tracing my name on the back of my rocking chair long before kindergarten. Wish my mom had saved some of my early works.
- •A spyThank you Harriet the Spy.
- •A sleuthThanks to Nancy Drew, I really thought this was possible before I had my high school diploma.
- •A flight attendantBecause I wanted to see the world. It never occurred to me I could do the same thing if I had a high paying job, became a sugar baby, or joined the Army.
- •A high paying executiveI didn't care about the industry, as long as I made enough money to live near my good friends in Folsom. No, not friends from the prison.
- •A writerAnd it comes full circle. Mission accomplished: I've just started writing lists.