Already on li.st? Open in app.
Cooking is a chore for me, and I'm terrible at it. I would rather wash dishes.
- •Short attention span.I read a step in the recipe, then get distracted by ... anything.
- •Photos required.What the hell is julienne? Show me what it looks like. Don't make me Google it. (See #1)
- •One ingredient can cost more than a meal.Seriously.
Women - past and present: kicking ass, intelligent, witty, with stories, stories, stories. FABULOUS group of gals to shares pints and shots.
- •Amanda Fucking Palmer
- •Annie Oakley
- •Elizabeth Warren
It's just so damn cheerful, although it has the potential of being overwhelming, like staring into the sun too long.
- •Fiesta mixing bowlsI have my grandmother's complete set, and frequently use the yellow one for potlucks. Perks up any table.
- •Hanging file foldersOpening file drawers of tax documents and other unpleasant papers is a little less unpleasant when welcomed with a cheerful yellow.
When autos had style
- •Car vasesIf the road is your home or just because.
- •Running board.Gangsters with Tommy guns protecting liquid loot.
- •Wide white wallsYes, they're a pain to keep clean, but sure are pretty.