Best Brunch Spots in Austin, Texas
Too many great spots, and cheap mimosas. I'll try to narrow it down. Please suggest additions! All photos by @juliet_ate_romeo
- •Toss PizzeriaSouth 1st just launched a brunch menu and it is savory, yolk-y, and tipsy (with $3 fresh squeezed mimosas)
- •Kerbey LaneBecause sometimes you want brunch when it isn't actually time for brunch! Every Austinite knows they can get their eggs benny fix here whether it is 11 on a Sunday or 2am on a Thursday.
- •VOX TableCan't say enough great things about this South Lamar spot. Beautiful interior, classy ambiance, knowledgeable wait staff, oh AND the food is out of this world.
- •Hillside FarmacyYour waiter might judge you at this ultra-hip spot but don't let that stop you from ordering the mac and cheese ADD: pancetta ADD: poached egg
- •Perla'sWorthy of its status as a South Congress staple, the preppy patio serves up surprisingly fresh seafood in our landlocked city.
- •Jacoby'sHonest, local, great food. They have an amazing back patio, refreshing mimosas, and good ol' southern comfort cooking
- •La CondesaWhen you're in the heart of downtown and you need $2 mimosas... 😜
- •Wu ChowOh wow, Wu Chow's Dim Sum is the perfect start to a Sunday in Austin. $1 Chrysanthemum Tea Mimosas and soup dumplings that you will make you order seconds (or thirds)