Things I'm Morally Opposed To
Don't even talk to me about these things.
- •CornbreadDisgusting. Worthless. Should not exist.
- •Baz Luhrmann FilmsMoulin Rogue isn't even that good. Please stop making me watch it. I'm not gonna cry when tHE STORY IS NOT COHESIVE AND THE CHARACTERIZATION IS NONEXISTENT.
- •Chris Messina w/ that scraggly beard and mustache comboIt makes him look like Chewbacca on a good day and just tragic on a bad day. Someone should stop him. Also someone needs to tell Ben Affleck to stop enabling him.
- •SocksSocks are the devil's invention.
- •Putting on clothes before your skin is completely dry.WHEN PEOPLE HAVE WET SPOTS ON THEIR SHIRTS AFTER SHOWERS IT MAKES ME SO UNCOMFORTABLE THAT I WANT TO JUMP OFF A CLIFF
- •Pads without wings.why the fuck would you make them without wings im angry
- •Ryan MurphyDoes this even need an explanation??
- •Men not reciprocating oral sex.It all goes back to the golden rule. Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- •When you're doing dishes and have to touch a wet piece of bread.YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO TAKE YOUR FOOD OFF THE FUCKING PLATE BEFORE YOU PUT IT IN THE SINK YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING HEATHEN WERE YOU RAISED IN A BARN
- •The Yankees.
- •The ungodly high prices of Gluten Free food.I JUST WANNA EAT SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T DESTROY MY SMALL INTESTINE HELP MY POOR CELIAC ASS OUT
- •Izzie and Denny having Ghost Sex in Season Five of Grey's AnatomyNo. Just no.
- •BJ Novak failing to bring back this iconic look.Why must you continue to deprive the world of this BJ?
- •My bank account being as empty as it currently is.A true national tragedy.