BOOKS I BOUGHT AT MY LOCAL LIBRARY'S USED BOOK SALE YESTERDAY
For a grand total of $3!!!!!
- •Live From New YorkA must have
- •Woody Allen's AngstMy roommate found this one and called it a "very Julie book" and I felt a bit offended but still intrigued
- •The Superior Person's Book of WordsThe most delightfully pretentious book I've ever owned
- •ft. a nice inscription from Lisa to Liz
- •I Know Why the Caged Bird SingsAnother must
- •ft. an inscription from HamletPretentious enough for ya??
- •Lies My Parents Told MeFunny and interesting
- •This strange comic strip
- •ft. cute personalized Heidi stamps
- •More of the Straight DopeI'm unsure about this one
- •Sum: Forty Tales From the AfterlivesWritten by a neuroscientist
- •Funk & WagnallsCrossword puzzles y'all
- •Support your local libraries!
- •Go to a used book sale!!
- •I guarantee you'll find some gems ❤️