HOW I USE PUNCTUATION ONLINE/VIA TEXT
I'm actually great with punctuation when it comes to academia, but social media is more about the #aesthetic, I feel...ps follow me on Twitter for more relatable teen posts @julieuhls
- •I never use end punctuation unless it's exclamz or question marks
- •When I use exclamz, I almost always use two!!
- •But sometimes more
- •Strong believer in (proper) comma usage
- •Excessive ellipses are also a fav
- •Question marks vary from not all that incredulous...
- •...to somewhat incredulous...
- •...to increasingly incredulous...
- •...to hella incredulous!!
- •Sometimes I'm not feeling incredulous at all about a question
- •I also often use question marks when I'm not even really asking a question and I'm simply feeling incredulous
- •Colons are useful (both punctuation and health-wise)
- •Parentheses are also cool!!
- •I sometimes even use emojis as punctuation (well, for emphasis)
- •In conclusion, punctuation is like a helpful friend who I manipulate for the sake of aesthetic and humor
- •Thanks, punctuation!! 😘👍🏼