MY PRE-BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION, CHRONICLED IN PICTURES
My birthday is on Tuesday, so my roommates and I went out to celebrate today!
- •First we had brunch at Sugar n' SpiceI spilled water all over myself, but the food was so good I didn't even care!
- •We tried to take a cute pic but failed.
- •The owner gave me this cute birthday duck!
- •Then we went to the Cincinnati Museum Center.It usually costs like $20 a person, but this weekend was the 25th anniversary, so it was completely free!
- •This resulted in a huge traffic jam, so we had to park several blocks away.But the weather was nice, so we didn't mind walking!
- •We saw this weird sign on the way.
- •The building was originally a bus terminal so the ceilings were super high and they had these cool murals.
- •My roommates are dweebs.
- •But so am I.
- •I really liked this photo in the history museum.
- •I didn't take many pics, but the museum was really great!
- •Then we took some really cute photo booth pics, including this one.
- •We also saw an Omnimax movie, which was kind of boring.
- •But then we went to Noodles & Co. which was delicious!!
- •Then to Orange Leaf because we're chubsters.
- •Now we're back at the dorm watching movies!
- •Needless to say, it's been a great day.
- •Happy early birthday to me! 😊🎉