WHAT I LEARNED FROM LIVING IN MILAN
Lived there for 6 months, most delicious place on earth
- •Cioccolatitaliani...look it up this place is where dreams are made of
- •Ordering a "Latte" in Italy means paying for the most expensive glass of Milk of your life
- •Food is everything as it was meant to be in the beginning of times
- •It does not matter how hard you try, even if you are both wearing the same outfit Italian people will always ALWAYS look more stylish than you.
- •Speaking french and spanish will help you pretend speaking italian with the aid of some hand gestures.
- •Old ladies rock the old school Nikes better than Kanye
- •During fashion week you can make "Spotting models" a drinking game. ( I assure you will get you wasted)
- •Models are not like us, seen them in the flesh makes you feel better about yourself because you realise they are like aliens walking the earth
- •Family means everything
- •You can find families with small children having a good time at 1am