PEOPLE WHO SHOULDN'T BE THE VOICE OF MY GPS
Co-listed with @ccasassa.
- •Dale Earnhardt, Jr."Alright, we're gonna go around this bend and accelerate into the circle for the 263rd time."
- •JJ Abrams & Damon Lindelof"In a quarter mile, board a plane to an island and then you're screwed. Lost for years. Good luck even surviving."
- •Samuel Morse- . .- .-. -. / .-. . . --. . . . . -
- •Henry David Thoreau"Walk into the woods, past the hewn oak tree and into the sunlit meadow with the golden reeds. Do not come out until you have reflected deeply on your so-called comforts of life. Yes, you will be missing that party tonight, and your friend's wedding next year."
- •Christopher Columbus"You have now reached your destination - the West Indies"
- •Amelia Earhart"Lost satellite signal. Recalculating..."
- •Yoda"Enter the roundabout, you must"
- •Porky PigYour d-d-destination is on the r-r-right. Th-th-that's all folks!Suggested by @carissa
- •Helen Keller...
- •Dorie, from finding NemoOk, so the turn was right up...ooh look! A jellyfish!Suggested by @Preppyinpink