7 DAYS WITHOUT A CIGARETTE
- •I realized I smoke a lot when I'm bored
- •And even though I know I don't really want a cigarette
- •I find myself getting antsy when I can't think of anything else to do
- •But apart from the antsiness the withdrawal has mostly been okay
- •I have a chest cold. That's making quitting a little easier
- •But it also means I'm not noticing a marked improvement in my breathing. Which is a bummer.
- •Overall pretty happy to have gone a week without breaking.
- •Here's to another smoke free week!