ADVENTURES IN BEING A WOMAN IN TECH PART 1
@lindz feels me
- •Tonight we had an all staff meeting.
- •A CEO of a another successful tech company came to speak.
- •I asked how they managed to keep consistent communication and messaging between the tech and business sides.
- •He looked me in the eye
- •Told me that cliques are bad
- •Said I should talk to some devs.
- •Not that he wasn't insightful and helpful in some of his points.
- •But he looked at me and told me to talk to the devs.
- •That hurts.
- •Sick burn.