Being a fangirl is a serious commitment
- •Buffy the Vampire SlayerSpike/Buffy Spuffy 5eva
- •Veronica MarsVeronica/Logan I mean, it's not like there's a lot of memorable competition for this ship. I wish Mack had a better love interest. She was amazing.
- •Harry PotterLuna/Neville The unsung heroes of the Harry Potter series. Runners up are Ginny/Hermione. They go home to their beards, but nothing can quash their forbidden love.
- •The Vampire DiariesCaroline/Klaus
- •Gundam WingHeero/Duo Opposites attract. Child soldiers have to blow off steam somehow. I was 10ish when this show came out. It made an impression.
- •Persona 3Junpei/Akihiko
- •Game of ThronesSansa/No one People talk about how she's awful, but really, girl knows how to work the system and take care of herself. Work that feminine power!
- •The Dragon Age IIVarric/Bianca
- •Figures from music history 1850 - 1900Clara Schumann/Johannes Brahms most tragic romantic story in music history
- •The Haunting of Hill HouseEleanor/Theodora Best repressed sapphic relationship of all time!
- •Super MarioLuigi/Toadstool
- •Figures from music history 1000-1200Saint Hildegard von Bingen/God One of only four women to be canonized as a doctor of the church, she was a composer and polymath who believed that music opened up divine channels of communication and that singing was the highest form of prayer. She and her nuns were forbidden from singing by the Vatican after refusing to disinter a supposed apostate. She claimed that the soul is symphonic. The prohibition on singing severed her connection to God. If that's not a love story I don't know what is.
- •The Works of H P LovecraftPickman and his model