THINGS THAT MAKE ME NERVOUS IN COMMERCIAL INTERACTIONS
- •When the person behind the counter has memorized my usual
- •When the person behind the counter comments on how I've deviated from my usual
- •When the person behind the counter reads my credit card and suddenly we're on a first name basis
- •When I know I have correct change, but my coins are randomly dispersed over 6-8 pockets
- •When I know the person behind the counter from outside our commercial interactionsDo I make small talk? Ask them about their dog? Or proceed business as usual?
- •When we accidentally make direct eye contact
- •That person is staring at my credit card for a longer amount of time than usual. Do they think I'm a fraud? Are they trying to steal my information?
- •Asking someone else to pack something that I want to ship. I know it's going to end up broken.