Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Apartment hunting.
- •I have an etsy addiction and I'm saving up to buy this thing that I obviously need.
- •Bill Haverchuck is my spirit animal.
Jesse Pinkman, Brock Lesnar and Jesse Eisenberg...sounds about right.
In no particular order, each one these albums had a profound impact on me as a kid, and each one is associated with a memory.
- •Secret World Live - Peter GabrielI fell in love with the visual and auditory theatrics of this concert and I connected with every song. It also introduced me to "world" music.
- •Live at Folsom Field - Dave Matthews BandThe two-disc cd stopped working because I wore it out from playing it so much. The flow from one song to the next made for one long song to me. Growing up I had gone to several small concerts and this cd made me want to experience a "big" show. My first big concert was at the amphitheatre in Florida to see them play.
- •The Police - Live!This is another one I could listen to forever. I can't tell you how many connections I've made with people simply because we both love this album. A distinct memory I have from highschool is going to a restaurant to sing karaoke after a play. I got up and sang -verbatim- the version of Message in a Bottle that is on the live album, complete with lyric runs and dance kicks. Also - listening to this is the reason I wanted to play bass.