Dashboard Confessional lyrics that will give you all the feels.
If you haven't turned to Dashboard in your time of relationship turmoil then you're most likely a robot or born post 2000. Let the feels of Dashboard sink in.
- •"This is where I say I've had enough And no one should ever feel the way that I feel now. A walking open wound, A trophy display of bruises And I don't believe that I'm getting any better. Any better."- Saints and Sailors
- •"I heard that you were feeling sorry. I heard from someone that you wished you could Set things right between us. I guess I should have heard of that from you, I guess I should have heard of that from you!"- The Best Deceptions
- •"You're pulse is anemic, you're tired of the fire, You're bruising too easy, and falling behind, And no one is waiting for you, And no one is waiting for you."- If you can't leave it be, might as well make it bleed
- •"I'm cuddling close To blankets and sheets But you're not alone and you're not discreet You make sure I know who's taking you"- Screaming Infidelities
- •"Close lipped another goodnight kiss Is robbed of all it's passion Your grip another time is slack It leaves me feeling empty."- Again I go unnoticed
- •"You called to say you wanted out. Well, I can't say I blame you now. Sometimes you've got to fold before you're found out. Well thanks, thanks for waiting this long to show yourself, show yourself."- Rapid Hope Loss