DISPOSABLES: photos from the driver's seat
I'm obsessed with those disposable Fujifilm cameras you can get at CVS and I have so many photos that I love but are kinda just hidden in a drawer right now! I figured I'd make little collections of them here. So here are some pictures I took out the car window.
- •In LA, where "jammed" is the street's preferred state, you spend a lot of time staring out the window.
- •I've stared out at these places so many times. They are not famous monuments or old statues.
- •Often they are weird little party stores, or groceries with the Virgin Mary hand-painted on the door. Often I only know them by their outsides. But I love them.
- •And I know that one day they won't be there... They'll be replaced, or crumbled, or knocked down. I don't want to forget them.
- •In LA, you spend a lot of time staring out the window.